Based out of La Jolla, California, Petly was founded by two “dog dads,” Stefan Mckellar and Todd Erwin. While they already ran a very successful CBD brand, ” Nanocraft,” they felt that CBD for pets had always been an afterthought in the industry. Usually, big-name companies would list a couple of CBD products for pets, which would be identical to their mainline.
Animals process CBD in a different way, even if they have a similar Endocannabinoid system as humans. So in order to fully benefit from cannabinoids, they need specially formulated CBD products.
Frustrated by the fact that they couldn’t find the right CBD product to help their dogs, they decided to start a company themselves, and thus, Petly was born. Focusing only on Pet care, Petly has been an industry sensation, renowned for its premium quality CBD.
Petly’s product catalog can be described as “simple but effective.” While their offerings may be limited to just CBD Oil, Edibles, and merchandise, the quality far exceeds anything else found in the market today. And for a bonus point, they offer dog and cat-specific CBD items.
- Oil Tinctures: Pet hemp CBD oil is formulated with organically grown phytocannabinoid-rich hemp. This natural product combines only two natural compounds that support canine health—broad-spectrum hemp extract and MCT coconut oil.
Available in different variants for dogs and cats. The strength of the Oil drops (125mg, 200mg, 500mg) you purchase should be based on your dogs/cats’ size.
- Treats: Tantalizing CBD treats that not only host a wealth of health benefits but will have your pup begging for more. Each Petly Dog chew contains 2mg of water-soluble Broad-spectrum CBD (5-10 Times more bioavailable than oil-based treats).
A perfect alternative to oil tinctures, they are available in natural beef flavor and are Grain Free, Soy Free, Corn Free.
- Merchandise: You could also dress up your furry friend in a range of customized attire. From bandanas to t-shirts, Petly merchandise elevated your pets’ cuteness quotient.
While Petly products aren’t cheap per se, we believe they are quite affordable and on par with other pet-focused CBD brands.
- CBD Oil for Cats (125mg): $39.99
- CBD Oil for Dogs (125mg-500mg): $39.99 – $79.99
- CBD Dog Treats (25 Chews): $29.99