Founded by animal lovers and CBD enthusiasts, Pure Paws Hemp has made a name for itself in the petcare CBD vertical. Their goal is to design a unique, human-grade product line that helps your furry friends look and feel their best.
The founders personally went through a period of a struggle trying to help alleviate the pain suffered by their pets and improve their well being. When CBD came into their lives as a miraculous remedy, they were instantly hooked. However, with the pet care industry being highly unregulated, the need for a trusted CBD brand for pets was paramount. Thus was born Pure Paws Hemp.
It all started with their mission statement – “Provide your pets with a premium CBD remedy for all their wellness needs.”
Pure Paws Hemp has a fascinating and diverse product line for pets. While most brands stick to the usual chews and oil, Pure Paws offer shampoos, conditioners, topicals, edibles, and more. All products are organic, tested for pesticides and other residues, and have less than 0.3% THC.
- Oil tinctures: Human grade CBD oil tinctures are available in chicken, beef, and salmon flavors and suitable for pets of all sizes and varieties. Three potency variants of 150mg, 375mg, and 1000mg are available to choose from. CBD oil for cats has a lower potency of 125mg.
- 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner: Packed with 150mg of pure CBD, this blend helps soothe itchy skin, control shedding and promotes shiny hair growth for pets of all breeds and sizes.
- Biscuits: Gourmet Dog biscuits infused with 10mg hemp extract, these help in lowering stress, promoting calm and relaxation.
- Paw Butter: Prepared with a blend of natural oil, 150mg CBD Paw Butter gently repairs dry and cracked paws while adding an extra layer of protection against harsh terrain like ice, snow, rough ground, and hot pavement.
Pure Paws hemp products are affordable, although they’re more expensive than many of the big-name brands.
- CBD oil – $25 – $120
- Dog biscuits (15 count) – $30
- Paw butter (2oz) – $30
- Shampoo & conditioner (6oz) – $306
According to their website, Every pet is unique and may need a different amount of CBD based on his size and the severity of his issues, but we recommend one to two servings per day.
Their website has a handy dosing calculator, which would make your life far easier.
Leave a Reply